Orr Family Farm
For a fun and educational experience on your staycation, bring the whole family out to the Orr Family Farm on South Western Avenue. Attractions include a zip line, carousel, train, animal barn, maze, gemstone mine, pedal cars, giant jumping pillows, fishing, pony rides, and more. You can even try your hand at milking a cow. And don’t forget to check the calendar for upcoming special events at the Orr Family Farm. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips below. They should help you save a little extra money on your admissions. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the Orr Family Farm listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are in the military, check the calendar for upcoming Military Appreciation Days. You can save 20% off your admission with your military ID.
- There are also special discount days for scouts. On these days all scouts can save 20% off their admission to the Orr Family Farm.
- Pre pay for multiple rides and attractions at the Orr Family Farm and you can save as much as $3 per activity at the farm.
- Go ahead and get a season pass to the Orr Family Farm. It pays for itself in just 3 visits!
- Be sure to sign up for the newsletter. They will send out news of upcoming events as well as coupons for discounted admission to the Orr Family Farm.
- You can also follow the Orr Family Farm on Facebook for news on events and coupons exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Also check with the Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department. They offer a lot of coupons for activities in and around Oklahoma City.
- Finally, you may also want to check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They seem to post a lot of coupons for area activities as well as throughout the US.